Alchemy: a (seemingly) magical process of transformation, creation, or combination.
Are you at a turning point in your life?
Ready for the next chapter, but not sure what that looks like?
Are you feeling stressed and frazzled or facing a health challenge?
Are you trying to put together the pieces of your life and find joy?
Do you have a clear goal, but need some motivation to manifest your vision?
Expressive Arts Coaching may be the alchemy you need to transform your life!
This powerful combination of simple art activities, journaling and
coaching techniques will help you to:
De-stress and reconnect to the things that bring you joy
Connect to your own inner wisdom
Get clear about your passions, goals and priorities
Create emotional, spiritual and physical healing
Manifest your best life
“But I’m not an Artist . . .”
You don’t have to be! (But I’ll let you in on a little secret. You ARE!)
If you can scribble with crayons, cut with scissors and manage a glue stick, you have all the skills you need! Besides, it’s not really about creating art – it’s totally about creating YOU!
“So, what does Expressive Arts Coaching look like?” I’m glad you asked!
- First, we’ll connect by phone to discover what you’d like to get out of the program.
- Then I will customize a program just for you – addressing your specific objectives.
- We’ll get together – via Zoom – for a series of 90 minute sessions to create art and alchemy! We can meet monthly or twice a month.
- Sessions are available in packages of 4 and can be repeated for as long as you like. (The activities will continue to change in order to support your current needs.)
- You will need an unlined journal and some colorful pens, crayons or markers for drawing and journaling. You may also need magazines, scissors and glue for collage activities.
- Journaling and other activities will be suggested for “homeplay” in between sessions.
“What are your qualifications?”
That’s a great question! And an important one.
Let me start by saying, I am NOT a therapist. (But, believe me, Expressive Arts can be quite therapeutic!) I am a certified Creative Journal Expressive Arts Instructor™, trained by Lucia Capacchione, PhD, ATR, REAT and the Creative Journal Expressive Arts Institute™ in her signature Creative Journal methods. I am also a Transformational Life Coach and I received my training at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts. Beyond that, Expressive Arts got me through the toughest experience of my life – the death of a child. Expressive Arts gave me my life back. I found healing, I found meaning and purpose, I found my way back to joy, and I have created exactly the life I want to be living as an Artist, Author and Expressive Arts Coach.