I’m so glad you’ve decided to join me at the Introduction to SoulCollage® on Sunday, March 4th!
All materials are included in your registration fee: card stock, scissors, glue, magazines for images and handout materials.
Optionally, you may want to bring:
- additional magazines and/or images that you have on hand, especially those with any imagery that really speaks to you
- a journal or notebook and something to write with (highly recommended) so you can journal with your cards
- water to stay hydrated – art making can be thirsty work!
- something healthy to snack on (some light refreshments will be provided, but you may have your own preferences)
- cash, check or credit card for optional purchase of additional card making materials (to take home) and/or books
- an open heart and curious mind
- Please dress comfortably and bring a sweater or wrap in case you need it.
We will start promptly at 1pm and wrap up by 5pm. Please plan to arrive on time or a few minutes early and stay for the whole workshop. This is meditative work. Late arrivals and early exits can feel disruptive to your fellow participants.