Alora says, “I know how disorienting it is to get caught up in a whirlwind and to be tossed, unexpectedly, into a strange new reality. I know from experience how easy it is to get stuck in the Boggy Marsh of Fear. These days, in your world, you may be feeling as I did when I first arrived on Lake Sojourn. But take heart. You are stronger than you know. Challenging times have a way of bringing out the best in people like you.”
Lessons For These Times
From a Deep Water Leaf
- When you get swept up in a whirlwind (or virus pandemic), you just have to ride it out. It’s here. It’s happening. Hold on for the ride.
- Don’t get stuck in the Boggy Marsh of Fear. Acknowledge your feelings, then learn to harness the wind that can lift you up and out of fear.
- You may be in uncharted territory, but you can still set your own course. Approach this like an adventure and find your own unique way forward.
- Listen to wise guidance. Be discerning. Trust your own inner knowing.
- You get to write your own story – it’s your choice whether you play the part of the villain, the damsel in distress, or the hero of your tale.
- Remember always that Love is greater than fear.
- Pay attention to your dreams, for they bring guidance and healing.
- This can be a time of transformation, for you and for the world. What if we are all about to emerge from nymph form and finally claim our wings?
- Face your fears. Go inward. Dive Deep and claim your gifts.
- Bring your gifts back to your tribe. Help others.
- Changing times may bring grief of things lost. Let yourself grieve. Then learn to let go with grace.
- Take the Eagle Eye view. There is so much more to life than this one experience. This, too, shall pass.
Looking for an uplifting read in these days of social distancing and sheltering in place?
Check out Fallen – The Adventures of a Deep Water Leaf where you can follow Alora as she masters the lessons she just shared with you here and learns to become a Deep Water Leaf.