WHAT TO BRING
All art materials are included in your registration fee.
IMPORTANT: If possible, please find a photo or two of yourself as a child. Make copies that you won’t mind cutting and gluing for use during the retreat. Having actual photos of your childhood self is ideal, but if you can’t bring any, don’t worry. There will be alternative options.
Here are a few other things you may want to bring:
- a journal or notebook and something to write with (highly recommended) – there will be lots of journaling throughout the retreat and while blank paper will be available, you may prefer to have all your journaling in one place.
- a water bottle so you can stay hydrated – making art and healing your Inner Family can be thirsty work!
- something healthy to snack on (some light refreshments will be provided, but you may have your own preferences).
- cash or checkbook for optional purchase of books from our book table.
- walking shoes and a camera for exploring the beautiful grounds (including a labyrinth!) at Mercy Center, Burlingame.
- please dress comfortably and bring a sweater or wrap in case you need it.